BridgeWave AdaptRate links normally run at full-rate, full-duplex GigE speeds. However, when heavy rainfall hits, they shift on-the-fly to 100Mbps, providing over 10 times more link margin. This happens automatically, within milliseconds of a heavy rain fade, and is completely transparent to other networking equipment. When the rain fade subsides, the link automatically shifts back to full GigE speed. The result is your network stays connected at the maximum data rate possible, with no interruption of service - come rain or come shine.Key Features:
- Automatically switches between GigE and 100Mbps data rates to overcome the effects of intense rainfall.
- Full 1000Mbps Ethernet Performance1000Base-SX and secondary 10/100base-TX interfaces. Full duplex, full 1000Mbps, non-blocking. Latency below 50 microseconds.
- License-Free Performance60GHz license-free spectrum (US and Canada).
- Virtually Interference-Free OperationNarrow, point-to-point beams and the oxygen absorption properties of the 60GHz spectrum provide immunity to interference and allow co-location of multiple links.
- Easy to Install and MaintainSimple, intuitive installation and visual alignment tool for basic alignment. No maintenance required.
- Highest QualityEvery unit is subjected to state-of-the-art highly accelerated system screening (HASS) to prevent pre-mature field failures.
- Forward Error Correction Allows error-free operation at one-quarter of the receive signal strength of competing units, providing 20-30% longer link distances.